1. Is it better to take chances in life or play it safe?
2. Do you make decisions quickly or take your time making them?
3. Do you think it is better to tell the truth and hurt someone’s feelings or tell a little lie to keep from hurting the person?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. All the effects of technology have been positive.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Having a lot of money is very important.
6. Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you think is better for student and why?
7. Some people like going after fashion. Other people don’t. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
8. Is it better to have a career that pays a lot of money but keeps you away from your family or a career that does not pay so much but allows you time with your family?